[opensuse] Proper Use of "rkhunter --propupd"?
- From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 10:20:57 -0800
I've noticed that whenever I update a package (many packages, anyway), I
start getting notifications from rkhunter (mostly that inode numbers
have changed). I then run "rkhunter --propupd" and the warnings cease.
I'm wondering what is the proper use of "rkhunter --propupd"? Should I
run it every time I update packages?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: SOLVED Re: Help - tmp full
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] SUSEstudio [was: anyway off topic]
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] SynCE under OSS 11.1 64 bit
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Co-existing in a dynamic network Howto?