[opensuse] Problem viewing a .flv
- From: Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:28:09 -0500
I wanted to run a YouTube "Tutorial" video at half or quarter speed and
thought that the best way to do this was to download it and use local
tools to do that.
Good idea, poor implementation.
So, I have the .flv file and I can't view it. I get sound but no video.
I've downloaded and updated codecs that I know about and found in past
threads on this.
I've tried smplayer, dragon, kaffine, mplayer, vlc player, xine and
flash player 10.
That last one gives nothing at all.
Smplayer is the odd one. I get the sound tack at the right speed and
the video and 4x speed.
What's going on here that I've misconfigured or misunderstood?
"You may delegate authority, but not responsibility."
Frank's Management Rule #1.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Problem with HAL daemon
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: SOLVED Re: Help - tmp full
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Problem with HAL daemon
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Problem viewing a .flv