[opensuse] Re: Problem viewing a .flv

Allen Zhu a écrit :

Notice jdd that this is not a plugin. This is a script that you add to
the freaking Links Bar or whatever it's called.

yes, I know, but the result is the same, dl the video

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org

  • [opensuse] Re: Problem viewing a .flv
    ... Allen Zhu a écrit: ... the freaking Links Bar or whatever it's called. ... yes, I know, but the result is the same, dl the video ... You have to install a third-party app while you don't have to in this case... ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Bulk converting *.flv files to *.mp3
    ... ffmpeg in a batch loop ... ffmpeg -i video file.flv test.mp3 do the job ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] Re: Studio.suse.com
    ... Allen Zhu a écrit: ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)