Re: [opensuse] Problem loading site in Firefox

Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:

Strange... Konqueror does this redirection here too, but Firefox can't
open the site. Thanks for trying, anyway.

I had a problem a few months back on one of the sites I visit - I got
the message, "Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the
request for this address in a way that will never complete." IE on
Wintendo and IES4Linux were both able to open as did Konqueror.

It just went away eventually.

--
kai
www.perfectreign.com | www.ecmplace.com

  • Re: fc5 X performance is a mess!
    ... It's only firefox and konqueror. ... it remains a strange thing, that the X-Server needs that long to paint very basic windows... ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: some winapi source code examples
    ... Tried connecting using Firefox 0.9 under Linux, ... Used konqueror, worked. ... Strange!!! ... There seem to be connection problems (is reachable one time and other ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi)
  • [kde] Yet another post of KDE 4.2 impressions
    ... over the Description to find out what the actual application is (konqueror, ... Positive: The two features from Firefox I missed the most in Konqueror where adopted: There is incremental search now, and it does not block the view onto the page I'm trying to search. ... Upgrade path/importing old config: ... I think the KDE project has done itself and the linux desktop a disservice by ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] KWallet: what are "local passwords"?
    ... That's what I did back when I used kwallet, ... That's what ultimately caused me to drop konqueror and switch to firefox. ... it had a proper GUI for security certificate revokation, ...
    (KDE)
  • [kde-linux] Re: Konqueror Toolbar stability
    ... [Pardon me while I air my own gripes with konqueror, ... FWIW, I've been threatening to switch to firefox for some time, mainly ... worst remaining ones (the close kde integration possible with konqueror ... config options, in two places, kde and firefox, rather than one) are less ...
    (KDE)