Re: [opensuse] Problem loading site in Firefox
- From: Kai Ponte <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 19:19:04 -0800
Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:
Strange... Konqueror does this redirection here too, but Firefox can't
open the site. Thanks for trying, anyway.
I had a problem a few months back on one of the sites I visit - I got
the message, "Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the
request for this address in a way that will never complete." IE on
Wintendo and IES4Linux were both able to open as did Konqueror.
It just went away eventually.
www.perfectreign.com | www.ecmplace.com
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird Drag n' Drop Not Functional
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] unsigned repomod.xml
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Problem loading site in Firefox
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Fwd: NOTICE: mail delivery status.