[opensuse] Please file your KDE 4.2 bugs! Or send them to me!
- From: Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:54:18 +0200
I see many complaints about KDE 4 on the Suse list. Please, if you are
using KDE 4.2 and you are experiencing any reproducible bug, either
file it or start a new thread about the bug and CC me in the thread.
KDE 4.2 was the first KDE 4 release meant for end users and if you are
having issues, then it is a bug that KDE wants fixed.
I should mention that my Opensuse install is still KDE 3.5 (11.0)
because Suse really messes with KDE 4 and I personally don't like it.
So I will triage KDE 4.2 issues on another distro, to help determine
if your bug is a KDE issue, or an Opensuse issue.
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] KDE 4.2 messed up my panel
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] How often should I update?
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] How often should I update?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Please file your KDE 4.2 bugs! Or send them to me!