Re: [opensuse] /var/log/zypp-refresh.log Size on 11.0? ( 275 Megabytes -- WTF? )

  • Re: Value of 3 pinball machine lot? -- Truck stop, Split Second, Monte Carlo
    ... All three machines have been in her garage for a couple of years. ... the Boston Pinball E-Bay sales summary that has the Split Second ... selling for about $300, the Monte Carlo worth about $600, and the ...  She thinks that those prices are too low. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Gravitar
    ... low price doesn't mean that all games are only worth that much. ... Buying machines at reasonable prices was the only way I could afford ... Burning the cabinet? ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • Re: MM - $9500
    ... So you are saying there are 4000 that are available for sale *right now*. ... I own a vintage truck that probably isn't worth much more than $14,000 as it ... I like the increase in value of these machines. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Wired router problems
    ... I know that you have some audio applications ... and it would be worth using one of your spare ... Classic machines to run them, but for on line work,... ... television nearly 30 years ago, so I do not want any browser to render ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: (NDC) I Have NEVER Experienced Anything Like That Before
    ... back ~$1300, but, like the Honda, it's worth every penny. ... plenty of 30 year old machines still running strong. ... wake up to tall snowbanks and knee deep drifts. ... works great and I have almost 150 of driveway to clear. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)