Re: [opensuse] latest iTunes on Wine
- From: PGNet <pgnet.trash+osusr@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 14:45:16 -0700
On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
wine-1.1.17 ( is this a problem, or just an unmod'd string ? )
Hmm, strange. But I did package the 1.1.18 tarball, so it should tbe the right
just fyi, the apparently relevant bug for this itunes issue is:
iirc, no fix as yet ... if/when it does, i suppose it'll find its way
into your pkgs.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] What does this mean?
- Next by Date: [opensuse] Question about the correct way to monitor memory and advise
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] latest iTunes on Wine
- Next by thread: [opensuse] What does this mean?