Re: [opensuse] RPM problems: gtk requires gtk-lang and gtk-lang requires gtk (so unable to install the rpm)

Thanks a ton. It worked. Never knew that i can give 2 rpm in a single line.

And with regard to the rpmlib(PayloadIsLzma) , i was trying to install
xxdiff which required the rpmlib(PayloadIsLzma). But i was never able
to find it. I later installed beyond compare. So i did not have a need
to install the rpmlib(PayloadIsLzma) . Anyways Thanks for your help.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.