[opensuse] Fuse Mount Current Directory - Unmount How?
- From: John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:31:32 -0700
Konqueror (3.5.10) will offer to Fuse Mount a samba/windows share into
a user's directory tree
(if fuse and fusesmb are installed).
This option appears on the Tools menu if all the right pieces are
installed. And it allows users to
mount a shared remote directory right into their working directory (in
a subdirectory called fusemounts)
However there appears no easy way to Umount this once mounted (without
resorting to the command line).
(I can't see that Dolphin offers FUSE Mount at all, and under KDE4.
It does not appear in the Kong menu
under KDE4 either. I sometimes get the feeling kong filemanager mode
is just Dolphin in disguise in KDE4).
Someone stole my tag line, so now I have this rental.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] "grub --batch" Hangs @ 100% CPU During 11.1 Installation
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Bad Magic, Bad Magic --- Now you go install php5-gmp-5.2.9-0.1.i586.rpm right now.
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] "grub --batch" Hangs @ 100% CPU During 11.1 Installation
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Fuse Mount Current Directory - Unmount How?