[opensuse] Why Not Fix the Easy Bugs??
- From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 12:54:02 -0500
I'm a bit troubled by the current "Sweep the bug under the rug" philosophy I
am seeing all too often with bugzilla. Latest example is:
Why not fix the easy ones? The point/question being, "What justifies leaving
openSuSE broken when the fix is simple?"
It has always been "attention to detail" that has set SuSE/openSuSE apart, why
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC
510 Ochiltree Street
Nacogdoches, Texas 75961
Telephone: (936) 715-9333
Facsimile: (936) 715-9339
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Dolphin: No Access to DVD_VIDEO_RECORDER
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] samba ports and SuSEfirewall2
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Swapping Audio Outputs Left / Right?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Why Not Fix the Easy Bugs??