Re: [opensuse] kde3 is gone... for 11.2
- From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 20:57:47 +0200
On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 02:20:00PM -0400, Larry Stotler wrote:
On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 1:49 PM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just notice that there will be nomore kde3 for the upcomming
I don't want to grin. Not necessary.
I just wanted to ask here what do you have in kde3.5 and don't find in
kde4 and you would like to have. Not to say you will have it but to
give info to devs...
I stopped using kde4 on 11.1 for problems in the config panel and lack
of understanding of the new windows layout. I expect this to be solved
before next release;
what do you think? be constructive :-)
As someone who had supported SuSE since 1999, I'm very disappointed
with the current 11.1, and still use 11.0 on most of my stuff while I
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] kde3 is gone... for 11.2
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: Why Not Fix the Easy Bugs??
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] kde3 is gone... for 11.2
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] kde3 is gone... for 11.2