Re: [opensuse] Where can I find libdvdcss for OpenSuse 10.2 ?

  • Re: [opensuse] Where can I find libdvdcss for OpenSuse 10.2 ?
    ... seeing videos on DVDs until I made a mistake ordering a book and got a ... the videolan repository, but it appears There are only versions for 10.3 ... Try packman or vlc repos. ... but also a libdvdcss folder in my /usr/src/packages. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: choosing an external DVD burner
    ... Technology but it is not important to play CDs and DVDs. ... Is tray loading ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: [opensuse] Where can I find libdvdcss for OpenSuse 10.2 ?
    ... videos on DVDs until I made a mistake ordering a book and got a DVD instead. ... videolan repository, but it appears There are only versions for 10.3 - 11.1 ... Try packman or vlc repos. ... RPM and build a binary package specifically for their system. ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] Where can I find libdvdcss for OpenSuse 10.2 ?
    ... videos on DVDs until I made a mistake ordering a book and got a DVD instead. ... nessary codecs for Xine. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Image Size and Compression.
    ... place one set of DVDs in a bank vault. ... stored in the cloud) -- who know what the future holds. ... disks and old tape drives teach you anything, ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
    (rec.photo.digital)