Re: [opensuse] virtualbox sharing

jdd pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
Heelo,

Is it possible to share virtualbox images between Linux and Windows?

That is, if I create a virtual box disk with any openSUSE *on* my
openSUSE 11.1, may I share this image with other windows users?

if yes, how?

thanks
jdd

[--format VDI|VMDK|VHD|RAW|<other>]
[--variant Standard,Fixed,Split2G,Stream,ESX]
[--type normal|writethrough|immutable]
[--remember]

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998

  • Re: Internet Explorer emulator?
    ... Currently use OpenSuse 10.3 looking forward to 11.0 ... This was a company in question who requires windows IE? ... Virtual machine gives a disk image to the guest OS who takes it as a disk. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [opensuse] dual^H^H^H^HMulti-boot Windows 7 + OpenSuse 11.2 problems
    ... 1-Use the repartitioning function of Windows Disk Management (or ... partitions, and to create the partitions you wish for openSUSE to ... before ever booting the openSUSE DVD. ... The laptop came with a dynamic disk. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Recover opensuse
    ... 2nd disk - openSUSE, 5 partitions ... I had a problem and Windows had to be reinstalled therefore GRUB noi ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • [opensuse] virtualbox sharing
    ... Is it possible to share virtualbox images between Linux and Windows? ... if I create a virtual box disk with any openSUSE *on* my ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: 10.2 USB Problems after Clean Re-install
    ... I had an external hard drive that I switched between my Linux machines and my windows boxes. ... I don't know how I did it but it seems that I trashed my OpenSUSE file system. ... Before I fixed it till it wouldn't work, I was able to plug in USB thumb drives or external hard drives and a window would open asking if I wanted to open it in a new window, etc. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)