Re: [opensuse] Possible Linux / Windows opportunity

It sounds to me like the current customer already has a working
solution. The problems that they are having are related to virus and
malware from your description. I think that properly configuring their
Windows machines would be easier for you, easier for the customer, and
less costly than replacing the whole thing with a Linux stack.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

  • Re: Google Base
    ... >> Since when does this happen with mail programs on Windows? ... Yup, another nice thing from biology: the faster a virus spreads, the ... a customer had given me his *official* ... The switch is not going to happen, ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • RE: More along the lines of malware disinfection
    ... if you ask 'little' people if they do banking and personal work on ... More along the lines of malware disinfection ... machine that gets a virus. ... Recently I was setting up wireless for a customer. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Virus in SCO?
    ... the word "virus" followed by and some date information. ... I offered to send the firewall logs to a customer via ... sysadmin declaring that the OSR5 server was totally corrupted by some ... little clue what was wrong other than a sticker with "dead" inscribed. ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)
  • Possible virus in hard drive
    ... same version of the e-mail stating that it was a virus ... Above) it is required to run the system, upon my customer ... I Highly Recommend against Deleting this file. ...
  • Re: i want cdkey of onenote 2003
    ... They are not my customer - they are a peer in a peer-to-peer newsgroup. ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ... the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)