[opensuse] Re: apache mod_rewrite
- From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 16:39:23 +0000 (UTC)
On Sat, 02 May 2009 23:41:57 -0500, Duaine & Laura Hechler wrote:
Sounds like it's interpreting the "!" incorrectly. Try just:That returns nothing - just back to the prompt
a2enmod -q rewrite || echo "no"
Does it do the same thing?
Then the module is loaded - at least as near as I can tell.
You could also just run
That will list all the modules that are loaded - if rewrite is in the
list, you're good to go.
Please keep on-topic replies on the list so everyone benefits
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Interactive Firewall Needed
- Next by Date: [opensuse] Re: apache mod_rewrite
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: apache mod_rewrite
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] apache mod_rewrite