Re: [opensuse] Re: Video editing?
- From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 15:04:42 +0200
On Tue, 2009-05-26 at 13:35 +0200, Alexander Winizki wrote:
James Hatridge wrote::
Hi Manne et al,
On Wednesday 20 May 2009 12:21:21 Manne Merak wrote:
James Hatridge wrote:
I have some video files where I want to cut out the ads and other parts.
What would be a simple but useful program for this?
Depending on the accuracy needed at the edit points, you might consider
gopchop (http://gopchop.sourceforge.net/). It allows you to cut out bits
between full frame syncs ("gop"s in mpeg-speak). Doing this has the
advantage that no decoding/encoding needed. This makes is very fast, and
there is no image degradation. Using gopchop depends on the type of
source file you have.
OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST
Ramböll Sverige AB
P.O. Box 17009
SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden
Office: Int +46 8-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: Video editing?
- Next by Date: [opensuse] Latest KDE4 update - new cool stuff!
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: Video editing?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Video editing?