[opensuse] When will KDE 4

Have a quick launch applet that doesn't try to take over the whole panel if it's the only thing assigned to it? or is there a way to make it so that the icons are .. ummmm next to eachother and not the whole panel by default?

Quite annoying and seems like such a no brainer to do from the beginning.

--
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may. -Fight Club

  • [opensuse] How to change KDE panel background
    ... The background of the main panel doesn't seem to have picked up a proper ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... so maybe desktop effects isn't on...) ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] removing widgets and panel in kde4
    ... icon/applet from panel' next to (beneath/above) each other? ... accidently to remove panel instead of remove applet than you have to start ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Lost Gekko
    ... Op 03-09-11 15:17, Kim Leyendecker schreef: ... the panel. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] KDE window problems with a mini-laptop (hp2133)