[opensuse] automount option

Please, I'd like to know on which menu I can find the automount option for external memory devices on SuSE 11.1.

As long as I have used 10.3 it used to be on the menu
Configure-Desktop --> External-Device

Thank you very much,
Maura

  • Re: [opensuse] automount option
    ... That's why by mistake I omitted this important detail. ... My SuSE 11.1 installation completed successfully. ... Someone suggested me to activate the automount option which I cannot find. ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] SuSE 11.1 automount option
    ... On which menu is there the automount option for external memory devices on SuSE 11.1? ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...