Re: [opensuse] Re: grub no longer being maintained? so Suse drops support for XFS boot?

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009, Per Jessen wrote:

Steffen Winterfeldt wrote:

It doesn't have the disadvantages of lilo

What are the disadvantages of lilo? (apart from not being supported by
YaST)

You need to update the mapping when you change files.

Steffen

--
Der frühe Wirt holt sich den Wurm.

  • Re: [opensuse] Why are there not more using Linux?
    ... With thanks to all who've made this what it is, and with continuing faith that one day it'll be what it deserves to be, and have the acceptance and mainstream support it deserves. ... I recently bought a VIC 20, which was my first computer. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] HP Pavilion DV6000 No Microphone input
    ... Only the microphone input, needed with Skype, doesn't work. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... I fired up a KDE app called Kmix. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: 11.0 & PATH variable
    ... Yea, Brian. ... I'm not averse to adjusting -- I just like to know AHEAD of ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... I fired up a KDE app called Kmix. ... Kmix is one of the apps. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] HP Pavilion DV6000 No Microphone input
    ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... Kmix is one of the apps. ... multimedia apps group (sound controls or something like that). ...
    (SuSE)