Re: [opensuse] Re: Tempo 3?
- From: "Brian K. White" <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:32:21 -0400
James Knott wrote:
Randall R Schulz wrote:
On Thursday June 25 2009, James Hatridge wrote:Don't you just love job interviews conducted by someone who doesn't know
That might be, he didn't know anything about computers. ...That much was clear when he asked about "program[ming] in XML!"
enough to conduct the interview!
I'm trying to imagine having to hire more IT staff, but being required to go through a H/R department instead of directly, and trying to tell them that for these jobs the best applicants are the opposite of what you look for in all the other positions in the company.
Problems with authority, not clean & neat, not terribly social, not good at being on time or getting up early, and please no certifications or degrees in computers. Just ask them what rtfm means, and if they use profanity hire them on the spot.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Problem with Firefox
- Next by Date: [opensuse] odd browser problem
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Re: Tempo 3?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: Tempo 3?