Re: [opensuse] zypper up of tomcat 6 fails
- From: Dan Goodman <Dan.Goodman@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 11:10:14 -0400
Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 04:58:45PM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:Is that sufficient, so that I don't need to open a new bug report, or
Please open a bug report following the instructions given at
I've just reopened bnc#424675.
would you gentlemen still like a bug report on my experience?
I also noted that that bug contains the following comment:
--- Comment #12 from Michael Schröder <mls@xxxxxxxxxx> 2009-07-01 09:00:34 MDT ---
Uh, guys, rpm cannot update packages that change directories to symlinks! This
is a no-go for a maintenance update.
Will the eventual resolution clean up any symlinks that were erroneously
created, or should I manually remove the symlinks I included in my
original post on this thread?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] zypper up of tomcat 6 fails
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] zypper up of tomcat 6 fails
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] zypper up of tomcat 6 fails
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] zypper up of tomcat 6 fails