Re: [opensuse] zypper up of tomcat 6 fails

Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 04:58:45PM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

Please open a bug report following the instructions given at
bugs.opensuse.org,

I've just reopened bnc#424675.

Cheers,
Michael.

Is that sufficient, so that I don't need to open a new bug report, or
would you gentlemen still like a bug report on my experience?

I also noted that that bug contains the following comment:

--- Comment #12 from Michael Schröder <mls@xxxxxxxxxx> 2009-07-01 09:00:34 MDT ---
Uh, guys, rpm cannot update packages that change directories to symlinks! This
is a no-go for a maintenance update.

Will the eventual resolution clean up any symlinks that were erroneously
created, or should I manually remove the symlinks I included in my
original post on this thread?

Thanks,

Dan