[opensuse] Pencil package

Hello there!

Does anybody know where I can find a rpm package or at least a tarball
for Pencil (the drawing programme)? On the website there are only deb
and Arch packages...

  • Re: Eclipse installation: j2re1.4 has no installation candidate (Debian SID)
    ... I've personally got the .rpm package from sun's website and then ... converted it into a .deb using 'alien'. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Deb Cowan - Dads Dinner Pail
    ... The arrangements Deb and Michael have created are wonderful. ... Even if you haven't been a fan of Traditional Folk Music, "Dad's Dinner Pail" might be the CD that changes your mind. ... Instructions on how to do the latter are on my website. ... website: http://www.DebraCowan.com USA BOOKINGS: +1662-9746 ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: New CD Update
    ... wait to hear you in person Deb. ... Thanks, Robert. ... I can't recall where you are. ... You can sign up on my email list (it's on my website) to get updates of my touring schedule. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: New CD Update
    ... I can't recall where you are. ... You can sign up on my email list (it's on my website) to get updates of my touring schedule. ... Deb, Robert is in North Texas. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: .dll???
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)