RE: [opensuse] backup
- From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:52:46 +0200 (CEST)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Friday, 2009-07-10 at 10:56 -0400, James George wrote:
Whatever you do, stay the heck away from the Seagate Barracuda 7200.11
harddrives, no matter if they are 500gb, 1TB, 1.5TB, etc.
I'm using seagate drives, for years, with no problems. However, I stay away of the terabyte sizes. Even the 0.5 TB I don't trust yet.
And I would not backup to a new HD and delete the original till two or three months after.
- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] A desktop machine selector, one for the weekend :-)
- Next by Date: [opensuse] Re: backup
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Re: backup
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Re: backup