Re: [opensuse] KDM Woes
- From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:34:23 -0500
On Tuesday 21 July 2009 07:11:26 am Anton Aylward wrote:
Dave Plater said the following on 07/21/2009 07:55 AM:
I think you are a victim of https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=151669
, I have the same problem.
Well, yes and no.
I look at the date on that and yes, I ha this problem of no admin mode
in systemsetting back in the early days of 11.1
But that got fixed. (for a while ...)
The bug is still 100% relevant. You cannot access "Administrator Setting" in the kde control center as a normal user (period). That functionality is still "broken" in kde 4.2.96 (4.3 Beta 2). Works in KDE3, broken in KDE4.
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC
510 Ochiltree Street
Nacogdoches, Texas 75961
Telephone: (936) 715-9333
Facsimile: (936) 715-9339
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] KDM Woes
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Update problem?
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] KDM Woes
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] KDM Woes