Re: [opensuse] Re: Beagle frontend

* Larry Stotler <larrystotler@xxxxxxxxx> [07-22-09 23:39]:
On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 10:11 PM, Patrick Shanahan<paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, and I can see people reading and responding to 1500 "run me"
questions when installing their system, just like reading the
leagleese acceptance notices.

I meant the first time you clicked on the Beagle icon on the taskbar.

Would you have *all* apps request permission to run initially? Or just
those that a few individuals deem undesirable, or all that *anyone*
deemed less than what *they* wanted?

And would *all* apps appear on the taskbar waiting permission?

  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Beagle frontend
    ... leagleese acceptance notices. ... I meant the first time you clicked on the Beagle icon on the taskbar. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Beagle frontend
    ... questions when installing their system, ... I meant the first time you clicked on the Beagle icon on the taskbar. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Prompt for Media Player Toolbar
    ... "Do you want the Windows Media Player toolbar on your Taskbar?" ... Is there a Registry setting that will set this preference to NO, before running Media Player for the first time, so that I don't get the prompt, and don't get the toolbar? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • How to display a "setup" screen + taskbar visibility ?
    ... When my application is run for the first time I want to show a setup screen. ... First I tried "OnCreate" but that causes access violation in case the second ... I would like to at least have "taskbar" visibility for the application ?!? ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
  • Re: TaskBar Moved
    ... The first time my Taskbar moved I was cleaning my mouse. ... > re-install the AVG program. ... >> If you cannot drag the taskbar to a new location, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)