[opensuse] why do I not see the emails that I write to this forum, only other people's email?

hello all,
It seems that when I write an email to this forum,
opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx, that email never shows up in my inbox. However, I
know that at least some of you all are seeing the email, because I got a
response from one email that I sent.

When I sent an email using thunderbird from the windows side, I saw the
email that I sent. But when I send them on the opensuse side, I am not
seeing the emails that I send.

thanks all
George Olson

  • RE: [opensuse] 3G Cards And Vodaphone South Africa
    ... Yeah I have joined the forum this morning. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... Engen Petroleum Limited, disclaims liability for any loss, damage ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Novell CEOs community Answer
    ... It belongs in suse-ot@xxxxxxxxx ... This forum is for "technical" discussion of the SUSE issues of linux. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • RE: [opensuse] why do I not see the emails that I write to this forum, only other peoples email?
    ... It seems that when I write an email to this forum, ... that email never shows up in my inbox. ... Gmail identifies the message you received as the same as the one you sent and filters it out as a "duplicate". ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Is it possible to upgrade to a 64 bit kernel?