[opensuse] audio playback device does not work (sort of)
- From: George Olson <grglsn765@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 19:26:53 +0800
Greetings to all,
When my computer boots up, I get the following error in a box on the top
of my computer before it disappears:
the audio playback device HDA Intel (CONEXANT Analog) does not work.
falling back to HDA Intel (STAC92xx analog).
Then whenever I get email, I get a system beep, and because it is not
through the regular speakers, it cannot be muted. I don't know if that
is a related problem or not.
Can someone tell me how to get the proper audio system thing working?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] mounting my ntfs drive dual boot system
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Losing NFS mounts on 11.1
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] how to enable openSUSE DVD iso image for HTTP/NFS installs?
- Next by thread: [opensuse] SLES11 chroot Java application