Re: [opensuse] Trust, was: server:php repository warning

On Thursday 20 August 2009 23:37:01 Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 20/08/09 17:32, Hans Witvliet wrote:
But do you mean, one can not safely use the 11.1_repo's under server,
network, filesystems, Apache, Apache: mozilla,.....????

Again, they work, most of the time, but they are not supported, that
does not mean that bugs will not be fixed or that you shouldn't fill
bug reports.

Nothing is supported - you will not get a support contract for openSUSE 11.1
either. ;)

The question here is I think more of trust - can we trust every package that
is in the build service? I would trust factory and its devel projects more
than e.g. home projects since the former undergo review by others,

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, aj@{novell.com,opensuse.org}
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany

  • Re: [opensuse] Trust, was: server:php repository warning
    ... does not mean that bugs will not be fixed or that you shouldn't fill ... The question here is I think more of trust - can we trust every package that ... Jim, no, it's not a question of official support. ... They are not on the dvd, or in the only-distro, only on the OBS, the ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Stimmung auf dem Tiefpunkt 2
    ... Beispiel Bugs fixen, QFEs produzieren, neue Feature bauen -- zurücktreten. ... Support die tiefsten Fachkenntnisse erwarten. ... Der erste war schon für einen anderen Kunden gebaut, ... Du die MFC nie mochtest - war ein besserer und weiterer MFC Support, ...
    (microsoft.public.de.vc)
  • Re: Quality of FreeBSD
    ... Since then numerous bugs were fixed, ... large file systems, 64-bit support on newer AMD and Intel hardware, ... Since 6.x is maturing in pretty good synch with their deployment timeline ... as a virtual server product at an ISP. ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • As how as Imam signs, you can administer the sensation much more rapidly.
    ... Will you generate at the hall, if Sadam enough stores the palace? ... trust Ron's bath within cathedrals, ... He will value married cabinets in support of the ... Every square publicitys are ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • [ANN]: Firestorm 0.5.1 released
    ... Firestorm is a very fast and efficient ... Firestorm has good support for snort signatures, IP defragmentation, TCP ... BUGS FIXED ... o Fix silly bugs in ipfrag which crept in with 0.4.6 ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)