Re: [opensuse] Trust, was: server:php repository warning

On Thursday 20 August 2009 23:37:01 Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 20/08/09 17:32, Hans Witvliet wrote:
But do you mean, one can not safely use the 11.1_repo's under server,
network, filesystems, Apache, Apache: mozilla,.....????

Again, they work, most of the time, but they are not supported, that
does not mean that bugs will not be fixed or that you shouldn't fill
bug reports.

Nothing is supported - you will not get a support contract for openSUSE 11.1
either. ;)

The question here is I think more of trust - can we trust every package that
is in the build service? I would trust factory and its devel projects more
than e.g. home projects since the former undergo review by others,

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, aj@{novell.com,opensuse.org}
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany