Re: [opensuse] Kmail does not quote
- From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 18:29:07 +0200
On Sunday 23 August 2009 18:11:27 Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
On Sunday 23 August 2009 22:21:13 upscope wrote:Here's the upstream bug. The kmail maintainer is aware of it but doesn't know
On Sunday 23 August 2009 06:20:45 am Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
After an hard disc breakdown I got finally my system running 11.1 again
with the backup home page. Everything worked fine. I upgraded to 4.2
and somewhere I suddenly could not reply to a message with the quotes
of the part I would like to show. Answering R or L just gives me a
blank new email with the subject and the threading intact. Looked in
the Kmail settings and saw that smart quoting was marked. unmarking
made no difference. Today I made the update to 4.3 and I like it but
the quoting has not improved. Can somebody tell me what I have to do?
Look at Kmail-->Settings-->Configure Kmail-->Composer-->Standard
Templates. Some time these templates are being set to %Blank only. If
thats the case click on Defaults and it should reset the templates. I
just had this happen after updating to KDE4.3.0.
Hope this helps.
It helps as you can see ;). Thank a lot.
why it still happens - the Defaults workaround still helps though.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] KDE 3 users: What's missing in KDE 4.3?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] KDE 3 users: What's missing in KDE 4.3?
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Kmail does not quote
- Next by thread: [opensuse] zypper refresh fails on factory repos