[opensuse] Does your gmail account work?

Get some bulky material via gmail. Use pop for that download and it works
since I started using gmail. (4 to 5 years)
Today I have some 20 emails in my gmail account but if I want to download
them, I get following information:
Could not connect to host pop.gmail.com: Unknown error.

Do you use pop to download from gmail, do you have problems? Or is it just me
;(

  • Re: how to get sent-mail home?
    ... to mail onself a copy of outgoing messages, ... forward all my incoming messages to a Gmail account, ... leaving it on the POP server by default for other download); ...
    (comp.mail.eudora.mac)
  • Re: HOW to send self an email using Win Mail
    ... PC can't download the same message. ... I have Outlook on one computer, ... When I start either WinMail or Outlook application, it looks to the Gmail server and downloads all new messages. ... >>>>>I am using Bellsouth as a provider. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Mail disappearing email trick
    ... something, such that the next time Mail did a POP session, it ... If you can see it in GMail, ... stuck back into the Inbox and marked unread didn't download either, ... wont download again). ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: [opensuse] creating a PDF from firefox?