Re: [opensuse] KDE 3 users: What's missing in KDE 4.3?

Who are you and how do you know what's on my hard disk? ;)

Isn't linux wonderful? The networking is great.. ;-) We can find out all
sorts of things..

Ha! One day we will be able to blame thismonstrosity :
http://dot.kde.org/2009/05/01/social-desktop-starts-arrive

And that is more important that fixing panel hiding or letting us
remove the cashew?!? Now do you guys (and gals) see why I need you to
back me up on some of these bugs?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

  • Re: Help w/ Not-booting Problem
    ... >No - setting the hostname is one element in the boot process. ... I have had a working system of RedHat Linux 7.2 for several months. ... >external DNS server on an adsl router! ... >You appear to have a networking problem. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: I Want to identify best Linux approach, and any pitfalls.
    ... Built in sound and networking etc. ... > port it..and I have been investigating CAD stuff like qcad, ... www.ac3d.org - has what seems to be a good commercial package for Linux. ... > Plus any extra software that would be needed to get functionality up to ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Linux, X, ld, gcc, linking, shared libraries and stuff
    ... You don't have to install any networking ... > know linux, but there seems to be several "window" managers available. ... underlying API, Xlib in this case, is too complicated to use. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Fedora 6 - How to name machines on LAN for net?
    ... ohmster.ohmster.com ohmster #eth0 to Internet ... it is not necessary to route all traffic through the linux server. ... I want to learn Linux routing and networking so this is the reason that I ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)
  • Re: FreeBSD 4.x Opteron Question
    ... the FreeBSD developers told everyone that 5.3 was da ... initially over linux not because there's a bunch of good guys on the ... My tests measure kernel performance; ... > a networking device is a key performance indicator. ...
    (freebsd-questions)