Re: [opensuse] fish:// still broken - connection times out with document open
- From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 02:39:29 -0500
On Tuesday 25 August 2009 03:31:03 am Philipp Thomas wrote:
Asking for reopening here on the list is next to useless. Just do it
yourself in Bugzilla. Unless the bug has been closed explicitely
anyone can reopen it. Otherwise just open a new one.
That I believe just missed being trimmed from the bugs.kde.org post.
But, you think if I said "Pretty Please" here somebody might do it for me? ;-)
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC
510 Ochiltree Street
Nacogdoches, Texas 75961
Telephone: (936) 715-9333
Facsimile: (936) 715-9339
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] kde3 is gone... for 11.2 (KDE3 repo for OpenSuSE 11.2)
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] SOLVED: Mount USB HD on plug-in
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] kde3 is gone... for 11.2 (KDE3 repo for OpenSuSE 11.2)
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] SOLVED: Mount USB HD on plug-in