[opensuse] replaying a recorded network sniff
- From: Rikard Johnels <rikard.j@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 22:56:19 +0200
Is there a way to replay or reassemble a network stream recorded via a
Using a sniffer to record network traffic from a specific computer on the lan.
I need to reconstruct a playable file from the streamed webcam.
This is to be used as a hands on test to show that one can gather intel from
just sniffing the network. To pursuade some ppl that are VERY set in their way
of thinking that the network is secure for anonymous use,..."As long as i dont
put my real name out there..."
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] KDE4, dual & multiple monitor support
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] replaying a recorded network sniff
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] KDE4, dual & multiple monitor support
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] replaying a recorded network sniff