[opensuse] WTF? KDE 4.3.1 reverts back to .jpg instead of .jpeg as default extension??
- From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:00:44 -0500
Alright, what in the heck is going on. Ever since kde4 first emerged, it
changed the default jpeg extension fro .jpg to .jpeg. Just one of those things
you have to live with, right?
Now I have directories full of the .jpeg extension files. For example:
Today, after a fresh 4.3.1 update, I go to save another kde4 bug screenshot,
and now the default extension is ".jpg"
What gives? Is it going to stay ".jpg" now, or is the just another temporary
bug in kde4?
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC
510 Ochiltree Street
Nacogdoches, Texas 75961
Telephone: (936) 715-9333
Facsimile: (936) 715-9339
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] Re: replaying a recorded network sniff
- Next by Date: [opensuse] No Printer Config in KDE 4.3.1 in openSuSE -- Howto Fix?
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] replaying a recorded network sniff
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] WTF? KDE 4.3.1 reverts back to .jpg instead of .jpeg as default extension??