Re: [opensuse] Re: General Poor quality of Opensuse

Wasn't that one of the pradigms of opensource: "use the Source,Luke"
What makes you think that all of us are programmers?
First of all Sven, I would like to know who appointed you as the authority on
KDE3 vs KDE4? You seem to be the bully-boy for KDE4. Do you work for Novell?
or anyone else that has an interest in promoting KDE4?.or just some
opinionated guy with a talent for espousing words?

Oh please. Can the very lame conspiracy crap of accusing people of
working for so-and-so just stop? Because someone disagrees with thy
anointed position they must be corrupt and getting paid!

  • Re: Looking for Technical Architects to work with a SEI CMMI 5Level company! Urgent!!
    ... Those organizations tend to be profit motivated, yet also acutely aware of the degree and level of talent of their employees, and design their management approach to deal with non-duplicable skill sets. ... Do you know any specific management strategies used in other talent industries which would be applicable to software? ... Top programmers should be paid in the millions. ... Respect talent. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Musicians as Programmers
    ... I've noticed that most people's self-perceptions of their own talent ... are way off, so I'll refrain from proclaiming myself a talented programmer, ... in high school, where I played violin in the orchestra, and sucessfully ... I should also point out that I have known several very good programmers who ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Ridiculous costs of "higher education"
    ... And even in computing you get what you pay for. ... there are plenty of smart programmers outside the US. ... their skills are obsolete then replacing them with new talent. ... private companies. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Ridiculous costs of "higher education"
    ... geeks could earn outrageous monopoly rents. ... there are plenty of smart programmers outside the US. ... their skills are obsolete then replacing them with new talent. ...
    (talk.origins)