Re: [opensuse] Re: Reply to G T Smith
- From: JB2 <yonaton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 23:20:23 -0500
On 06 September 09, Basil Chupin wrote:
Rajko M. wrote:
On Friday 04 September 2009 01:41:19 Basil Chupin wrote:
And I am most surprised how his posts still keep getting thru as I was
led to believe that he was banned from oS mail lists.
There was only one ban in recent history (2005+), and that wasn't him.
Ah, OK. I thought it was the same character.
Sad, isn't it, that there are 2 of them :-( -- but only 1 banned.
The only thing "sad" about any of it, is that whiners like you who can't
stand to have anyone talk back to them and question something they might
possibly say, try so damned hard to make those people be quiet so you can
keep spewing whatever it is you like hearing yourself spew. You know, like a
The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. -Tacitus
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] OpenSuSE problem with suid
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Mozilla thunderbird lightning
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: Reply to G T Smith
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Reply to G T Smith