Re: [opensuse] KDE 3 users: What's missing in KDE 4.3?
- From: Tony <tonys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 13:35:08 -0500
On 08/29/2009 05:14 PM, Will Stephenson wrote:
Checked in to SVN and to KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop - please test r1017188 when
it builds through.
Finally tried the networkmanager-kde4 I have installed from
KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop:OpenSuse_11.1, version 0.9.svn1021242-106.1
I can create the hidden wireless fine and shows up in the connect to
other network list (once I create via manage network connections, when I
select the hidden network and click connect NM appears to make no
attempt to connect, so no connection is established.
Connecting to wired or wireless that's not hidden works great in
NM-kde4, I personally like layout in nm-kde4
Hidden wireless works fine via nm KDE3 or WICD, for now I'm back on WICD
Is there something I'm doing wrong ? Can Knemo cause nm-kde4 a problems ?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] mpi
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Streaming MP3 from Internet Radio w/XMMS
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] KDE 3 users: What's missing in KDE 4.3?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] KDE 3 users: What's missing in KDE 4.3? (Are you serious about getting them fixed??)