Re: [opensuse] Kensington Trackball anyone?
- From: Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 19:20:51 -0400
On Monday 21 September 2009 10:24, Clayton wrote:
I'd recommend the Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman
Thanks Philipp. It looks good except for one thing - I'm left-handed and
it's a handed device. I don't see any mention of a left-handed version.
I'm not a lefty :-) but I used to have this trackball...
gb,en Worked fine with Linux in general, and was conveniently ambidextrous.
I've since switch back to a regular mouse for reasons I can't remember
I have a similar trackball, by Kensington, model 64327, wired, and I love
it--actually have two, one for Linux and one for the MS machine.
Unfortunately, it doesn't have a third button, but I can live with that. I
think they still make this. It's optically coupled, and seems to work
forever without having to wash the ball or anything. I suppose Linux
can switch the left and right buttons, I'm right-handed, so I wouldn't
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: RE: [opensuse] Kensington Trackball anyone?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Connection problems after switching to Networkmanager
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Kensington Trackball anyone?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Kensington Trackball anyone?