[opensuse] Network setup problem
- From: Mark Misulich <munguanaweza@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:49:06 -0400
I just finished building a new desktop computer, in order to teach
myself more about how they work. I have installed a linux driver for
the integrated ethernet card on the motherboard from realtek, and it
works well. Unfortunately it only works after I configure the card in
yast each time after I boot. How do I configure things so that the
card will be activated at boot? Here is a copy of my
/etc/sysconfig/network/ifcg-eth0 file, as I presume the changes to
allow this card to be started at bootup must be made here:
NAME='RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller'
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] difference between kernel-default & kernel-trace?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Help required re 11.2 MS7/KDE4.3 - deliberately posted here and not in Factory
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] difference between kernel-default & kernel-trace?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Network setup problem