Re: [opensuse] Opera 10 crawls
- From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 15:55:24 +0700
On Wednesday 07 October 2009 13:51:19 David C. Rankin wrote:
On Sunday 04 October 2009 11:06:07 am Constant Brouerius van Nidekwrote:
updated.Using opera because I like it.System 11.1, KDE 4.3.1 regularly
notDe last week I found that Opera is very slow and sometimes even does
withseem to respond. At first I thought that my internet connection was to
blame but after using Konquerer on the same sites I was struggling
withwith Opera I found a very responsive webbrowser.Still like to work
Any ideas where to start improving my browser?
Short answer -- Dunno? (but I have a guess) But I'm running w/o any
Downloaded opera-10.10-4644.gcc4.qt4.i386.rpm and since then opera is
more or less usable. Qt4 version 4.5.2. Konquerer still beats it in speed of
downloading the same site where opera stalls and needs a second start.
Still prefer opera ;)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Coordinated, distributed ssh attacks?
- Next by Date: [opensuse] Should I be worried about my disk?
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Opera 10 crawls
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Opera 10 crawls