Re: [opensuse] signature in kmail
- From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 20:06:03 +0700
On Thursday 08 October 2009 18:38:29 phanisvara das wrote:
On Thursday 08 October 2009 04:51:43 pm Karl Sinn wrote:
I also tried it. I put the code in a file made it executable and executed
Thanks Phani, that makes it really complete ;).The funny thing is, that I'm clearly running KDE4 :-)
but you also have KDE 3 settings in your system. you get the KDE 4
config. by replacing "kde=`kde-config -v | grep KDE`" with "kde=`kde4-
config -v | grep KDE`"
Powered by openSUSE 11.1 (i586) Kernel: 18.104.22.168-0.1-default
KDE: 4.3.1 (KDE 4.3.1) "release 163"
8:04pm up 4 days 21:25, 5 users, load average: 1.75, 1.20, 1.49
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] signature in kmail
- Next by Date: R: PS: [opensuse] why is wireless card PRO/Wireless 2015ABG not supported by the latest SuSE kernel ?
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] signature in kmail
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] signature in kmail