Re: [opensuse] Dolphin in KDE 4.3.1 crashing?

On Wednesday 14 October 2009 16:26:51 Bogdan Cristea wrote:
On Wednesday 14 October 2009 17:24:20 Greg Freemyer wrote:
Guys,

My install of KDE 4.3.1 has dolphin segfaulting all the time.

I installed lots of updates and rebooted the Machine a couple days ago.

Per yast, it was built: Sun 04 Oct 2009 04:30:03 PM EDT, so it is very
new.

Since then Dolphin has been totally unreliable. It may relate to
browsing samba servers, since that is about 80% of what I do from this
machine.

Are others seeing this?

Thanks
Greg

I've seen recently a similar behavior. It's not extremely annoying, but it
happens from time to time.

What's the backtrace (with kdelibs4-debuginfo and kdebase4-debuginfo
installed)? Otherwise this thread won't go anywhere.

Will