Re: [opensuse] Dolphin in KDE 4.3.1 crashing?
- From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:06:17 +0200
On Wednesday 14 October 2009 16:26:51 Bogdan Cristea wrote:
On Wednesday 14 October 2009 17:24:20 Greg Freemyer wrote:
My install of KDE 4.3.1 has dolphin segfaulting all the time.
I installed lots of updates and rebooted the Machine a couple days ago.
Per yast, it was built: Sun 04 Oct 2009 04:30:03 PM EDT, so it is very
Since then Dolphin has been totally unreliable. It may relate to
browsing samba servers, since that is about 80% of what I do from this
Are others seeing this?
I've seen recently a similar behavior. It's not extremely annoying, but it
happens from time to time.
What's the backtrace (with kdelibs4-debuginfo and kdebase4-debuginfo
installed)? Otherwise this thread won't go anywhere.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] ping
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Kmail debugging
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Dolphin in KDE 4.3.1 crashing?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Dolphin in KDE 4.3.1 crashing?