Re: [opensuse] how many folks running suse 11 are heavily into IPv6?

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009, Mike McMullin wrote:

On Sat, 2009-10-17 at 02:19 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
(side note -- i'm going to be asking bunches of silly questions as
i'm preparing to eventually take the CLP 11 practicum on my way to
getting my CNI. and *that* should scare you. :-)

i can see from the list of issues covered in the novell CLP 11
practicum that IPv6 is part of that. so how many people here are
using IPv6 on a serious basis in their IT infrastructure? not
just dabbling but having it as a fundamental part of their
networking already? and why? did you really get to a point where
IPv4 simply couldn't do the job anymore?

Why not just ask another guy on Campus?

because while i may live in waterloo, i am in no way connected with
the university. or was there another point you were trying to make?

Web page: