[opensuse] OT: How? access my local apache2 through two routers?

Hi,

I'm behind two routers
1) 192.168.0.1 and
2) 192.168.2.1 ip to 1) is 192.168.0.144
3) my machine is 192.168.2.3

The port 80 of 1) is routed to another computer

Now I thought I can simply route port 81 on router 1) to port 81 on router 2):
192.168.0.144 TCP 81 / 81 Always

And port 81 on 2) to port 80 on 3)

now I can access my pages with
127.0.0.1/~karl
192.168.0.144:81/~karl

so the port forwarding 81 to 80 from router 2) to my computer works
but I still can't access the pages from the external IP of the 1st router

How can I figure out what happens with the request to 1) on port 81?

Thanks
Karl