Re: [opensuse] 11.2 -- Wow, so far so good (.. I mean Great!)

Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 11/15/2009 07:35 AM, David C. Rankin wrote:

I haven't configured it as a server yet, wow, so far I have had
'zero' problem with the 11.2 install as a desktop. Granted, I haven't
gotten to everything yet, but I have gotten through enough to give an
initial take on the desktop install aspect of 11.2. I don't why I did
it this way, but my first install was my first successfull 'upgrade'
(11.1->11.2) rather than install and it was my first install where I
took a kde4 setup to a completely Gnome install.

Vmware. Does not work. That's blocking me from even thinking to
upgrade.

Not even worth looking into _why_ it doesn't work?

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.8°C)