[opensuse] Flash not layering right
- From: Constantinos Galilei <pandarsson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:26:29 -0600
I've been just assuming that everyone has this problem, but since I never see
anyone bring it up (though there's always the chance I might have missed it)
or see anything in a FAQ about it, I'm beginning to wonder if it's just me.
That'd be awesome, because it would mean I could change it.
The problem is that Flash always wants to be in front, even when it shouldn't
be. This happens in Konqueror, Opera and Firefox. For instance, a web page
might have the silly but common design of a Flash movie/application with
layers of text or images over parts of it. Flash, however, renders over it
every time. I often miss links because of it. I don't like Firefox, but I'll
have to open it up and kill the Flash in order to get to where I want to go
(easier than ctrl+U and getting the link from there). Same thing on Facebook.
You know that little bar on the bottom of Facebook that tries to act like an
application bar as well as chat? If there are Flash ads on the right and I
scroll through them, the ad goes over that little bar.
This doesn't happen to you, right?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] aaaaaaaaah, Yast
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] 11.2 Horrible Screen Artifacts with Radeonhd for RS690M (ATI 1200)
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] aaaaaaaaah, Yast
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Flash not layering right