Re: [opensuse] openSuSE 10.2 repositories

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Ken Schneider - openSUSE
<suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Boris Epstein pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
Hi all,

I know this sounds really dumb... but I have been asked to help
administer a machine that I can only administer remotely which is
running openSuSE 10.2 Is there a set of repositories for it still in
existence anywhere?

Thanks.

Boris.

http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/opensuse/discontinued/distribution/10.2/repo/

You may want to mirror this as it may not last much longer.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998

Thanks a lot, Ken!

Boris.

  • Re: [opensuse] Debug IOWAIT
    ... Some debug suggestions please, ... Running OpenSuse 10.3, I have noticed at boot time and Firefox startup time ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] openSuSE 10.2 repositories
    ... running openSuSE 10.2 Is there a set of repositories for it still in ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... Would anybody have a rough idea how much space I would need for that mirror? ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] openSuSE 10.2 repositories
    ... I know this sounds really dumb... ... running openSuSE 10.2 Is there a set of repositories for it still in ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] No print queue
    ... Registered Linux user 231871 running openSUSE 11.1 x86_64 ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)