Re: [opensuse] Beginner: How do I change the keyboard layout?

Using a floppy: "mount /dev/fd0 /mnt".
this does not do anything on my computer
inserting a floppy does not do anything either
switching between them (us-ch-da-el) with
Ctrl-Alt-k works just fine.
It does not on my computer.
The displayed flag changes - but not the KB behavior.

  • Re: floppy drive problems
    ... with his floppy drive. ... places in will read as the previous disk. ... inserting them for a first read. ... InVircible Malware Protection, ResQ and Data Recovery ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage)
  • Re: floppy question of the hour
    ... does anyone know how long after a floppy is inserted before it is ... after inserting a new floppy. ... response from getfdprm from the setfdprm operation before trying dd, ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: floppy question of the hour
    ... does anyone know how long after a floppy is inserted before it is ... I have a SONY USB floppy drive which used to get read within 2s ... after inserting a new floppy. ... periodically poll USB floppies with HAL. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Panic due to defective floppy disk?
    ... kernel panic after inserting a bad floppy into an LS-120 drive] ... > I can't 100% prove that the panic is due to the floppy error, ... I don't have a trace, ... to take crashdumps and then try to figure and document a repeatable ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: floppy question of the hour
    ... does anyone know how long after a floppy is inserted before it is ... I have a SONY USB floppy drive which used to get read within 2s ... after inserting a new floppy. ... More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html ...
    (Linux-Kernel)