Re: [opensuse] Local mail on 11.2
- From: Don Raboud <dwraboud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 09:45:24 -0700
On Saturday 21 November 2009 09:27:38 am Jeffrey L. Taylor wrote:
Quoting Don Raboud <dwraboud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
It does not appear that local mail on a new install of 11.2 is working.
The main reason I want this is to have root's messages sent to me. I
selected this option during the installation and /etc/aliases contains
What does /var/log/mail say?
postfix/pickup: C20EB81A84: uid=1000 from=<don>
postfix/cleanup: C20EB81A84: message-id=<20091121164141.C20EB81A84@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
postfix/qmgr: C20EB81A84: from=<don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, size=483, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
postfix/local: C20EB81A84: to=<don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, orig_to=<don>, relay=local, delay=0.18, delays=0.11/0.01/0/0.06 \
dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered to maildir)
Nov 21 09:41:41 linux-ath64 postfix/qmgr: C20EB81A84: removed
Looks like it was sent (somewhere...).
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Convert DocBook XML to HTML
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Convert DocBook XML to HTML
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Local mail on 11.2
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Local mail on 11.2