[opensuse] lost files

I had opensuse and windows vista on the same hard drive {grub}. Lost
windows, can't restart windows, though, opensusy is still there.
I have one important file on windows how can I pull them off.

  • Re: 10.2 USB Problems after Clean Re-install
    ... I had an external hard drive that I switched between my Linux machines and my windows boxes. ... I don't know how I did it but it seems that I trashed my OpenSUSE file system. ... Before I fixed it till it wouldn't work, I was able to plug in USB thumb drives or external hard drives and a window would open asking if I wanted to open it in a new window, etc. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [opensuse] opensuse 13.1 annoying limitations
    ... It is well known that bluetooth doesn't work. ... OpenSuse 13.1 is a fine product. ... speaking, it is as good as Windows 7, and before that Windows 2k, and ... You have given a list of things you want to complain about. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Next openSUSE
    ... at one time, WindowsXP, SUSE 10.1, and openSUSE 10.3. ... Suse and Suse is no problem. ... available only for windows. ... I think there's a Firefox add-on that lets you change the referrer. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: 10.2 USB Problems after Clean Re-install
    ... I've been using OpenSUSE 10.2 since it was released with no problems. ... But I read an article about an ext2 driver for Windows. ... But nothing I plug into my USB ports now appears. ... or external hard drives and a window would open asking if I wanted to ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)